Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted halloumi with leek and apple
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Delicious served with mashed potato, mashed swede and carrot and spring greens
- Halloumi, one block
- One leek
- 2 apples
- Olive oil
- STEP 1Slice the leeks into large pieces, about 2 inches long
- STEP 2Put the leeks in a roasting tin with a splash of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 3Put in the oven at 180 (fan) for 20 mins
- STEP 4Core and slice the apples, then slice the halloumi into 8 slices.
- STEP 5Add the apples and halloumi to the leeks. Make sure the halloumi is on top so it crisps up. Turn the oven up to 200 and roast for another 20 mins then serve.