- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 12 hours marinating time, or as long as you've got!
- Serves 2
- 2 large beefy mushrooms
- 4-5 tbsp plain natural yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tbsp tandoori powder
- 1 tbsp tikka powder
- 1 tbsp ground corriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- To serve
- 2 - 4 bread rolls
- STEP 1Slice 2 large beefy mushrooms in to thick slices.
- STEP 2Put all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Add mushrooms in to the mixture and fully coat. Season and cover. Refrigerate overnight or for as long as you can.
- STEP 3Heat up a pan and add a little oil. Cook mushrooms in small batches on a high heat. Baste with the yoghurt mixture.
- STEP 4Serev in bread rolls. Really nice with slices of mozorella and tomato ketchup.