Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
CarelessCreative's Chocolatey Chocolate Cake of Chocolateness
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6 slices
A Wonderful Chocolate Cake Made Simply in the Microwave
- Self Rasing Flour - 125g
- Chocoa Powder - 45g
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Granulated Sugar (If you don't have this use. Caster Sugar)
- Salt - 3 Pinches
- Milk - 210g
- Vegetable Oil - 45g
- Chocolate Spread of Melted Chocolate - 1-3 tsp
- STEP 1Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- STEP 2Mix until the colours have successfully blended.
- STEP 3Then, add the vegetable oil, then start to mix it in.
- STEP 4While mixing, slowly add the milk.
- STEP 5It should form a thick liquid substance. If it's not like that, feel free to add more milk.
- STEP 6Then, pour into a greased bowl or cake tin.
- STEP 7Place in the microwave on high until it has risen and there isn't any liquid left. The times do vary.