Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Classic McDonalds Crunchie McFlurry!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Love McDonalds classic dessert? The Crunchie McFlurry? Well here's your stop as I have made my special, very accurate Crunchie McFlurry recipe for all of you to enjoy! TIP: If you would like to have a e.g. - Oreo McFlurry use the same ingredients as this recipe but replace the frozen crunchie bars with one frozen large packet of oreo's.
- 1 litre Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup full-fat Milk
- 3 Frozen Crunchie Bars
- STEP 1Put the frozen Crunchie bars in a ziplock bag and using a Rolling Pin or a Pestle smash the crunchie into little bits.
- STEP 2next, put the ice cream and the milk into the blender and mix the ice cream and milk around before blending so the milk spreads around the ice cream. Blend on low speed until the milk has JUST combined with the ice cream.
- STEP 3In a glass, add 3-4 tablespoons of the ice cream and put in a tablespoon of the crunchie in on top, and keep on repeating this until the glass is almost full. Then mix the ice cream and crunchie around so the crunchie mixes through the ice cream. Finally top with the crunchie pieces. Repeat this method with the other 4-6 glasses so you have numerous McFlurry's. Get a spoon, dig in and Enjoy!