Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Slow Cooker Pork & Fennel Ragu
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This pork and fennel pasta has thick and rich tomato sauce with a slight spice kick thanks to the fiery red chili and is great topped with created Parmesan or give it a summertime twist with some crumbled feta.
- 500g 5% fat pork mince
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp Fennel seeds
- 1 Red chilli, diced
- 500g Passata
- 350g Spaghetti
- Parmesan or feta to serve.
- STEP 1Place the mince, onion, garlic, chilli, fennel, and passata into the slow cooker.
- STEP 2Turn the slow cooker to low and cook for 8 hours.
- STEP 3When ready to eat cook the spaghetti as per the packet instructions.
- STEP 4Serve the Ragu sauce on a bed of spaghetti and topped with your chosen cheese and a fresh side salad.