- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
- 50g / 2oz Margarine
- 50g / 2oz Caster Sugar
- 100g / 4oz Crushed Tea Biscuits
- 1 x 15ml Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
- 2 x 10ml Tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- STEP 1Place all ingredients in a pan (except biscuit crumbs)
- STEP 2Heat gently until margarine melts and sugar dissolves.
- STEP 3Stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- STEP 4Press mixture into a square 15cm tin and allow to set.
- STEP 5Let them cool and cut them into any shape.