Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted veg Cous Cous
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
An easy, healthy and tasty roasted vegetable salad that is ideal as part of a buffet, or perfect for lunches.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes (different colours if available), sliced
- Small bunch of sage, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 300 g pack giant Cous Cous
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 fan. Put all the veg into a large roasting tin
- STEP 2Scatter over the sage leaves
- STEP 3Pour over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to taste. Mix all the ingredients until well coated
- STEP 4Roast the veg in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until soft.
- STEP 5Meanwhile cook the giant Cous Cous according to the packet instructions. Set aside
- STEP 6When the veg is cooked mix the Cous Cous in. Stir until fully coated. Serve immediately.