Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Biscuits
- 6oz butter, softened
- 2oz caster sugar
- few drops vanilla essence
- 6oz plain flour
- 2 tsp milk
- icing sugar and jam
- STEP 1Heat oven to 160c/325f/gas mark 3. Have 12 paper bun cases on a baking tray, a piping bag and a 1cm star nozzle.
- STEP 2Cream butter and sugar, add essence and flour and beat well. Mix in the milk.
- STEP 3Place mixture in piping bag and pipe into bun cases. Bake for 25-30min .
- STEP 4When cool dredge with icing sugar and a small spoon of jam in the center of each.