- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 4
YUMMY quiche perfect for dinner
- 4oz short crust pastry
- 4oz streaky bacon
- 3oz cheese, grated
- 2 medium eggs
- 150ml 1/4 pint milk
- salt and pepper
- STEP 1Heat oven to 190c, 375f, Gas mark 5.
- STEP 2Line a 18cm (7inch) flan dish or sandwich tin with pastry.
- STEP 3Fry bacon lightly, then cool.
- STEP 4Place half the cheese in the pastry case and cover with bacon.
- STEP 5Beat the eggs and milk together, season and pour over cheese and bacon. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- STEP 6Bake for about 40 min until set and golden brown.