Gooey Chocolate cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Slices
Fabulous gooey chocolate cake kids will love to make and eat
- 6oz English butter
- 6oz caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3oz self raising flour
- 3oz coco powder
- STEP 1Butter 2 sandwich tins and line with grease proof paper.
- STEP 2Beat butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
- STEP 3Fold in half the flour, then fold in the rest.
- STEP 4Place half the mixture in each tin and level.
- STEP 5Bake at 190c for 20 min until well risen.
- STEP 6Turn out onto wire wrack. When cool sandwich together with chocolate butter-cream and jam if liked.