Steak, brandy and cream sauce
Member recipe by roddascornwall
Steak with brandy mustard and Rodda's clotted cream sauce, Perfect for autumn entertaining.
- 2 steak (we like sirloin)
- 1 large shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 100g Roddas Cornish clotted cream
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Melt a knob of butter in a large frying pan, then add the steaks and sear quickly on both sides until brown.
- Next, add the shallot and cook the steak to your liking, then remove and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile, pour in the brandy and light it with a match, then cook until the flames die out. Spoon in the Roddas Cornish clotted cream and mustard, and stir well.
- Finally, season with sea salt and black pepper and leave to simmer for 1-2 minutes.