- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
- 8oz/225g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 8oz/225g Butter
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 8oz/225g Flour
- 4oz/100g Dark Chocolate
- STEP 1Cream the sugar and butter together until really creamy.
- STEP 2Now add the eggs one by one, beating well after each addition.
- STEP 3Fold in the flour. Melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water and add to the mixture.
- STEP 4Seperate the mixture between two tins or put all in one big tin
- STEP 5Heat the oven to 180C/gas 4 and cook. When ready leave to cool.