Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cherry Frill Tart
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 8
Delicious little fruit tarts perfect for summer parties that are sure to impress.
- 1x pack JUS-ROL Filo pastry â thawed
- 2oz (50g) each caster sugar and ground almonds combined
Melted butter for brushing
- 1lb(Â½ kilo) fresh cherries âstoned
- Cinnamon stick
- 3oz(75g) caster sugar
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 2tsp. (2x5ml) arrowroot
- Â¼ pt (125ml) each double cream and Greek style yoghurt
- 1-2oz(25-50g) toasted flaked almonds
Icing sugar for dusting
- Icing sugar for dusting
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 190oC/375oF/Gas M5. Have ready an 8â(20cm) sandwich tin on a large baking sheet with a âcollarâ of crumpled foil around outside.