Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Weighing your ingredients
- Makes 20
These are great to cook with kids, put them in the freezer if you like and then you can just pull them out for the kids lunchboxes
- 75g Parmesan Cheese
- 1tsp Paprica (optional)
- 80g Self Raising Flour
- 85g Salted Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Dash of Milk
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 120 fan oven.Weigh out your flour and put it into a bowl. And repeat with the Butter. (I’d recommend cutting the butter into small chunks)
- STEP 2Gently rub the Butter and Flour together with your fingertips, it will start to form breadcrumbs . Add in your milk (not too much) Add in the paprica (optional) and cheese. Mix gently with your hands.
- STEP 3Once it has formed a rough dough form a ball with your hands. Sprinkle some flour over a work surface.Roll the dough out with a rolling pin until there is no cracks.
- STEP 4You don’t have to be precise with the size of your sticks. With a nice cut long strips out of the dough and then in half. (You decide with the length)
- STEP 5Put them in the oven for around 15-20 mins or golden brown. Leave them to cool on a drying rack for around 5 mins Tadahhhh you have yourself some Cheese Sticks