Perfect sandwich bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 Loaf
I created this recipe for my bread-maker but if you know how to make bread (i.e raising, knocking back ect...) then you'll be able to easily adapt it.
- 300ml Water (warm or cold)
- 7g Yeast
- 8g Sugar
- 525g Bread flour (or 175g of whole meal and 350g white, if making brown loaf)
- 12g Salt (10g for brown)
- 40g of Soft unsalted butter
- STEP 1Place ingredients in the tin so that the yeast and salt are as far apart as possible. Adding them in the order below is best, I find.
- STEP 2Water, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Yeast. Do it like this and all should be fine.
- STEP 3Cook on a setting for a 900g loaf, basic white, with a light crust for easy cutting.