Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken Slice and sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
A thin slice of chicken topped with a rich and succulent sauce, with fresh peppers and lettuce
- 1 slice of boneless chicken
- 1 red, yellow and green pepper
- 1/2 a bowl of lettuce
For the Sauce
- Lemon Juice (Sour)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Chile Merlot (Red Wine)
- 1 tbsp Coleslaw
- STEP 1Mix all the sauces ingredients in a small bowl
- STEP 2Get half a bowl of lettuce and chop them up into little slices (Do it the herb way! with a big knife and steady hands!)
- STEP 3slice the peppers with 2 thin slices of each
- STEP 4put the chicken in the microwave for 1 minute full power
- STEP 5take the chicken out and pour the sauce over it.
- STEP 6Sprinkle the lettuce around the chicken
- STEP 7place the slices of peppers around the chicken and salad. Done.