Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spicy ham breakfast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Spicy strips of ham with breakfast roll. Simple breakfast for s quick bite. Add sliced apples and orange juice to complete the menu.
- Breakfast roll
- Half tablespoon ghee
- Half tablespoon salted butter
- English ham (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Kampong Koh chilli sauce (or any other chinese chilly sauce)
- Half tablespoon oyster sauce with dried scallop
- A tad of ground black pepper
- STEP 1At medium heat, add butter and ghee in a pan. Keep heat at medium. Add ham and stir until the edges become mildly brown.Bring heat to low. Add the chilly sauce and oyster sauce. Stir at low heat for 3 minutes. Finally sprinkle pepper and mix. Ready to serve.
- STEP 2Cut breakfast roll into two halves. Place bottom half on plate and scoop ham onto the bread. Place the top half on the side. Ready to eat and quick breakfast.