Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tomato-glazed roasted potatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This colourful site dish or snack will cheer you up after a long working day.
- 6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomate paste
- 1 tablespoon oliven oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon oliven oil
- salt, pepper
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- STEP 2Cut each potato into 4-6 wedges.
- STEP 3Drop a teaspoon oliven oil in the ceramic dish and butter the dish.
- STEP 4Arrange the potato wedges in single layer on the ceramic dish.
- STEP 5In a little bowl stir together tomato paste and tablespoon oliven oil.
- STEP 6Peel and smash garlic cloves. Stir in the smashed garlic cloves and mix well.
- STEP 7Brush the tomato-garlic paste over the potato wedges. Season.
- STEP 8Roast in oven until golden and crisp, about 40 minutes.
- STEP 9Transfer to platter and serve.