Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Aubergine & Pomegranate Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A friend of mine, whom I met by blogging but never have seen in person, shared her recipe of this salad. And I tell you - this is the best baked aubergine salad I tried. And I have been to Middle East many times..
- 1 aubergine
- handful walnuts
- handful basil leaves
- handful pomegranate seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 200C and bake the aubergine for 1 hour. Remove from the oven, peel and chop.
- STEP 2Chop the basil leaves and the walnuts. Mix with the aubergine mix.
- STEP 3Peel and crush the garlic clove. Mix with the aubergine mix.
- STEP 4Add the olive oil to the aubergine mix and mix well.
- STEP 5Season.