- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 cocktail
Cut through that fog
- 37.5ml white rum
- 12.5ml gin
- 12.5ml brandy
- 12.5ml Amontillado sherry
- 50ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 10ml orgeat or almond syrup
- STEP 1Add everything except sherry to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake well.
- STEP 2Strain into an ice-filled collins glass or a chilled Martini glass.
- STEP 3Carefully pour the sherry on top of the drink; gently bruise the mint and add to the glass if desired. Garnish with a slice of orange.