Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 portions
The fudgiest chocolate brownies topped with oreo biscuits
- 140ml sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 265g caster sugar
- 185g dark chocolate min 70%
- 40g cocoa
- 85g self raising flour
- 1 packet of crushed Oreos
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 160C and line a square baking tray with greaseproof paper
- STEP 2Whisk the oil, eggs and caster sugar until pale and frothy
- STEP 3Melt the chocolate in a separate bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bottom of the bowl touch the water or it will burn the chocolate). Once melted, set aside and cool
- STEP 4Fold the cocoa and flour into the egg mixture and then mix in the cooled melted chocolate
- STEP 5Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and bake for 15 mins, then remove the tray from the oven and add the crushed Oreos. Then place the tray back in the oven for a further 25 mins. You want the middle to still be soft but the outer parts to be cooked.
- STEP 6Remove from the oven and let the brownie cool in it’s tray. It’s easier to cut into squares if fridge cold. Enjoy!