Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Scrampled Egg with Mackerel
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Quick and simple breakfast, that looks and tastes great.
- 2 large eggs
- Splash of semi-skinned milk (around 30ml)
- 1 piece of sweetcure mackerel (or peppered)
- 1 piece of seeded bread
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Break the eggs into a bowl, and add a splash of milk (around 30ml) and beat.
- STEP 2Add pepper to the egg and milk mix and place in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds
- STEP 3Meanwhile, place the seeded bread into the toaster, and toast to your liking.
- STEP 4When the microwave is done, mix the egg again breaking it all up, and place make in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- STEP 5Whilst the egg is cooking, remove the skin from the mackerel and tear this up roughly.
- STEP 6Butter the toast, and plate up with the toast on the bottom, followed by the scrambled egg and topped with the mackerel. Season to taste with salt and pepper.