Cup cake delight
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Leave for 1/2 hour to cool and then decorate
- Makes Muffins
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1-1/2 cups of Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 175c
- STEP 2In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar till combined
- STEP 3Beat eggs in one at a time then add vanilla till combined
- STEP 4Combine flour and baking powder together and add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- STEP 5Finally stir in milk until batter is smooth and creamy.
- STEP 6Spoon into cupcake holders and bake for 15 minutes.
- STEP 7check with skewer to see if cooked it will come out clean if they are. let them cool and then decorate.