Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Salmon fish cooked in the oven in low heat.
- Dill/ Parsley
- Lemon pepper
- Black pepper
- 1 dl Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- STEP 1Its simple this recipe. I did it simple for any one can do. First I take to a casserole the salmon and there I add the seasonings. When I add the seasonings do not follow any recipe I just do how I would like it to have. But usually in salmon these are the main ingredients that should always have. The garlic cut it finely and in small. Every time I do food I add a bit of garlic.
- STEP 2But back to the recipe, before the dinner time lets say you eat at 20.00 start adding the seasonings at 18 or 19. 2 â 3 hours to marinate in the fridge. When start doing dinner think first what you would like to have. With salmon you can eat any thing. Today I did with boiled potatoes and salad. Simple salad, to tomato, salad leaves, olives, cucumber.
- STEP 3Let the oven be for a while heating in middle and heating to 250o.
- STEP 4Let it for 1,5 hours.