- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Bars
A great home-made brownie recipe with all the just simple ingredients.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups castor sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups semi-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Little bit butter for greasing the pan
- Little bit butter for greasing the pan
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180C. Grease baking pan.
- STEP 2Stir together butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, milk and 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract in large bowl; beat well. Stir in nuts. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- STEP 3Bake for 40 min or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of the pan.
- STEP 4Just before brownies are done, in a saucepan, melt choco-chips with sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Immediately spread over hot brownies. Cool it/refrigerate. Cut into bars.