Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
A mixed meat and chorizo lasagne - Spanish style
- 250g minced chicken
- 250g minced pork
- 250g minced beef
- 300g minced chorizo
- 300 g minced bacon
- 3 onions, chopped finely
- 150 ml brandy
- 1 tin tomato frito
- 85g pate (pork liver)
- 1 litre bechamel sauce
- 400g dried lasagne sheets
- 400g mozzarella and cheddar/Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- STEP 1Fry the onions in olive oil.
- STEP 2Add the minced meat, black pepper, salt, brandy and butter.
- STEP 3Cook for 15 mins, browning the meat, stirring well.
- STEP 4Add the tomato frito, pate and 500ml of bechamel. Stir well.
- STEP 5Put a layer of lasagne sheets in the bottom of a baking dish and cover with the meat sauce.
- STEP 6Add a second layer of pasta sheets and cover with the remaining bechamel sauce.
- STEP 7Top with cheese and bake in a pre heated oven at 200C/180C fan oven for 20- 30 mins.