Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
white chocolate brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 12
surprise your friends and family with these simple but wonderful white chocolate brownies that simply melt in your mouth!
- 100g butter, chopped
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 250g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30g white cocoa
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 180c/fan 160c/gas 4. Line a 22cm square brownie tin with baking parchment.Melt the butter and white chocolate together in a microwave or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.Cool to room temperature.Whisk the eggs and sugartogether until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- STEP 2Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and sift on the flour, baking powder and white cocoa powder.Fold this in to give a fudgy batter, then stir in your milk chocolate.Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is cracked and it is just about set in the middle.Cool completely, then lift out of the tin and cut it out in whatever shape you like.
- STEP 3enjoy these show stopping white chocolate brownies!!