Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey & Bay Roast Fruit Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Great with ice cream or thick yogurt
- 2 nectarines stoned and halved
- 2 plums stoned and halved
- 2 figs halved
- 175g fresh bluberries
- 8 fresh bay leaves
- 6-8 cloves
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 25g butter
- Fruit can be varied according to season
- STEP 1Heat oven to 220c, fan 200, gas 7.
- STEP 2Arrange fruit over base of shallow ovenproof dish in a single layer. Tuck bay leaves & cloves between the fruit & drizzle over the honey. Dot with the butter.
- STEP 3Roast for 20-25 mins untill fruit is tender & a sauce has formed in the dish.