- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 500g gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, chopped finely
- 1 x 170g tin crab meat
- 100ml crème fraîche
- 30g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- STEP 1Salt water, boil and add gnocchi. Cook for 3 mins.
- STEP 2Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chilli. Cook for 2 mins, stirring, then add the crab meat to heat through for 1 min.
- STEP 3Add the gnocchi to the frying pan with crème fraîche and 5 tbsp of the cooking water. Cook for 2-3 mins, until the sauce develops. Stir in the parsley and serve!