Tofu chocolate pots
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Make your ordinary mousse extravagant with this recipe . A delicious and sumptuous combination of tofu and chocolate. Tofu rich in protein makes it a healthy recipe as well. The goodness of cream and richness of cocoa gives it a delightful blast.
- 100g dark chocolate chopped
- 350g tofu
- Zest of half a lime
- I tsp vanilla essence
- Salt a pinch
- Paprika a pinch
- 80ml maple syrup or honey or 1/4 cup of sugar
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate on a double boiler . Meanwhile squeeze all the excess moisture from the tofu.
- STEP 2Add this tofu to the food processor along with the remaining ingredients and give a blitz .Then add the melted chocolate.Mix again.
- STEP 3Serve it chilled with a dollop of cream on top and some hazelnuts!!!!