Sun-dried Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
One of the easiest, most decadent meals you'll ever make. Trust me.
- 250g penne
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 large sun-dried tomatoes
- 50g mozzarella
- STEP 1Boil your pasta with a decent amount of salt- taste it whilst it's almost cooked so you can correct over-salting with more boiling water.
- STEP 2When the pasta is almost cooked, get started on the 'sauce'. Fry 1 or 2 cloves of garlic in a pan of oil- you can use the sun-dried tomato oil if you want more flavour, but I wouldn't recommend it.
- STEP 3Slice the sun-dried tomatoes into small cubes and fry with the garlic for a minute. When the garlic is brown, shred the mozzarella into smaller pieces and let it melt in the pan, mixing often to stop it from sticking.
- STEP 4Drain the pasta and transfer it back into the saucepan. Then, add your 'sauce' and mix until combined.
- STEP 5You see how easy that was? How easy? Once you get the hang of this, it'll be a regular recipe. Trust me. It's so good.