Member recipe by philinbrighton
A simple and different way to do salmon. Try serving with roasted onions and peppers.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 200 ml soured cream
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh corriander (chopped)
- 2 large sweet pototoes
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c, pop the sweet potatoes into the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets with the cajun seasoning then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes depending on their size.
- Zest the lemon, then juice one half and chop the corriander. Mix all three ingredients into the soured cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the pototoes are cooked, remove them from the oven, split their skins and turn the flesh out into a bowl. Mash and then stir a few spoons of the cream mixture through and season. Place a few spoons of the potato in the middle of the plate and lay the salmon on top. Spoon the soured cream mixture over the top.