Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes makes two good portions
Simple vegetable soup
- 200 gm Potato, small cubed
- 300 gm mixed Celery Onion and Carrot, all small cubed
- 700 ml Stock 1 Veg cube, half Oxo cube
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- STEP 1Prepare the vegetables
- STEP 2Heat the oil in the largest saucepan / stockpot Gently fry all the vegetables for 10 minutes to soften
- STEP 3Make up Stock and add to Vegetables Simmer for 20 mins
- STEP 4Remove some of the vegetables and set aside. Blitz the remainder in the Stock
- STEP 5Return the saved cooked vegetables to the stock. Stir well and serve hot.