- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling-Approx 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
This recipe is a family favorite providing a sweet sauce, but tart cranberries too.
- 1 Bag Cranberries
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 240ml No Pulp Orange Juice
- STEP 1First, pour Sugar into medium sized pan and then, over low heat, dissolve sugar into OJ. After Sugar is fully dissolved, pour cranberries into pan and stir over medium heat until cranberries start to pop. (approx. 10 minutes)
- STEP 2Loosely cover sauce and chill for 30 minutes or up to 2 days. Serve with towel underneath to prevent dripping.