1) Put the mince in large bowl add 2-4 teaspoons of cyan pepper (depending how hot you like it), 2-4 tablespoons of paprika, 1 small onion finely chopped, oregano, 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs, the parmesan and season.
2) Mix thoroughly and make into golf sized meatballs and put on a plate. Cover with Clingfilm and place in fridge for 20-30 minutes
3) Place a glug of olive oil in a saucepan with the onions and garlic on a low heat
While doing this Remove from fridge and place in a heated frying pan with a glug of olive oil
5) After cooking the onions and garlic for 5 minutes or until soft add the white wine vinegar and stir for 1 minute then add the tomatoes season and bring to the boil and simmer
6) Meanwhile bring salted water to the boil and place the pasta in the water and cook according to packet instructions
7) Turning the meatballs through out
8) When the pasta is cooked add it to the sauce after draining and mix.
9) Add the pasta and sauce to the plate and serve with the meatballs on top