Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
lamb mint medalions
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 4
Lamb covered in mint with crispy potatoes with parmesan on.
- 6 lamb cutlets
- 1 clove of garlic sliced
- lots of fresh mint
- 3 very thinly sliced large potatoes
- olive oil
- 3 carrots
- brocolli and cauliflower florets
- 50g of parmasan
- STEP 1Chop up the mint very finely, coat the lamb in it and pat it down
- STEP 2Slice the potatoes very thinly and add into boiling salted water for 10 miniutes
- STEP 35 minuites through boiling add the lamb to a hot oiled pan and turn the heat down to medium low
- STEP 4drain the potatoes and add to an oiled baking tray and add the garlic on top. put it into the oven at 110c fan and turn the cutlets every so often
- STEP 5after 15 minutes boil some more salted water and add the carrots.
- STEP 615 minutes after that add the grated parmasan onto the potatoes and add the broccoli and cauliflower to the carrots
- STEP 7cook for a further 5 minuite then drain the vegetables, serve the lamb and serve the potatoes