Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Feta Cheese and Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 4
Fresh tomatoes, with feta cheese and left over chicken.
- 1-1/2 tablespoon of sundried tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic sliced
- 1 finley choped white onion
- Left over roast chicken
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved and quartered
- knob of butter
- 200g of crumbled Feta cheese
- 400g of penne pasta
- STEP 1Put a pan of salted water on to boil. Finley chop the onion garlic and tear up the chicken to bite size pieces.
- STEP 2Melt a knob of butter in a pan over a medium-low heat. Once melted add the onion, garlic and chicken. Add the pasta to the boiling water.
- STEP 3Stir frequently for 7-8 minuites and add the paste and tomatoes and stir thoroughly. Fry for another 2 minuites
- STEP 4Add most of feta cheese and stir in over little or no heat until it partially melted. Drain the pasta and mix in with the sauce and onion. serve with more feta on top.