Banana Bread with Rum and Chocolate
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Best and easiest banana bread cake.
- 155g demerara brown sugar
- 85g salted butter
- 500g soft bananas
- 2 eggs
- 30g raisins
- 55g chocolate chips
- 50ml spiced dark rum
- 225g self-raising flour
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- STEP 2Cream the butter and sugar together, then add the mashed bananas.
- STEP 3Mix in the eggs, then add the raisins, chocolate chips, and spiced dark rum.
- STEP 4Fold in the self-raising flour and pour into a loaf tin.
- STEP 5Bake for 45 minutes on a low shelf.