liams luxury chocolate brownie
Member recipe by peck14
- 185g Plain flour
- 2.5g Baking powder
- 75g Cocoa powder
- 110g Cream cheese
- 430g Caster sugar
- Half teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 225g Butter
- 200g Egg
- 150g Walnuts, chopped or Hazelnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 Centigrade, Gas mark 4
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a bowl
- Place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and butter in another bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Fold beaten eggs into cream cheese mixture, gradually fold in the flour. Add walnuts and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Lightly grease the baking tin, pour batter in and spread to level.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Unmold the brownie and leave to cool, cut into slices and serve