Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lighter Breakfast Wrap
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is great as a breakfast or lunch for one that feels indulgent but also watches the calories!
- One wholemeal wrap
- One rasher of bacon
- One egg
- A splash of milk
- One sugar waffle
- A sprinkling of grated cheddar cheese
- STEP 1Set the oven to 220/200 fan/gas mark 7 and put a saucepan on low heat. Lay a baking sheet with foil. Place the bacon on the foil and season with pepper. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, place the wholemeal wrap on a plate. (You can place the wrap in the oven for a few minutes if you want it more solid or warmed.) Toast your sugar waffle for 30 seconds and then break it up into bit size pieces onto the wrap.
- STEP 3Whisk the egg with the milk and a bit of pepper and place in the pan and scramble. Once to your liking, put it over the waffle. Take your bacon out of the oven and cut into to small pieces and place over the egg. Sprinkle over the cheese and fold the wrap up and enjoy!