Chorizo and Pesto Bake
Member recipe by pbutter
- Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Chorizo Sausages Sliced
- 3 Heaped Teaspoons Pesto
- 1/2 Cup of rice
- 600ml Veg Stock
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees (Gas Mark 6). On a medium heat either use a flameproof casserole dish or a saute dish (then transfer to an oven proof dish)
- Put a little oil to the pan, then add the chopped onions.
- Add the Chorizo, and heat through until the oils come out, then add the Pesto and stir.
- To this add the rice and stir through coating in all the oils. If you are not using an flameproof casserole dish transfer the mixture to an oven proof dish.
- Pour the stock over the mixture and cover with lid/kitchen foil and place in oven for about 30-40 minutes, until all the liquid has been soaked up.