Banana and chocolate chip muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
Great, easy and simple to follow.
- 100g butter (unsalted)
- 175g caster shugar
- 2 eggs
- 225g self rasing flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp backing powder
- 2 bananas
- 100g chocolate chips
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a 12 hole muffin tin with squares of backing paper or cupcake cases.
- STEP 2Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer or if you have one a stand mixer.
- STEP 3Spoon the mixture equally into the paper cases and then bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 4Now place on a cooling rack for 10 to 15 mutinies.