Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 40
These cookies are ideal for cutting into shapes as they hold well.
- Plain Flour 455g
- Sugar - Caster 143g
- Butter 380g
- Egg yolks 3
- Vanilla Essence 0.5tsp
- STEP 1Cream together the butter and sugar until white, add the the flour and mix to a fine crumble
- STEP 2Add the vanilla essence, egg yolks and bring the mixture together
- STEP 3Rest for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- STEP 4Bake in a preheated oven at 170c for 15 to 20mins