Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pear, Almond and Honey Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- +30 minutes for resting batter
- Serves 5
These little pancakes are great for breakfast. The sweet taste of the pears complements with the nutty almonds.
- 4oz self-raising flour
- 2 medium eggs
- Splash of milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50g ground almonds
- 2 pears grated
- 15g melted butter (extra for frying)
- STEP 1Add flour, eggs, almonds honey and pear and whisk. Then pour in your melted butter.
- STEP 2Start by adding a splash of milk, add more till the batter is a thick dropping consistency.
- STEP 3Let the batter rest for 20-30 mins.
- STEP 4Grease your pan with butter and dollop in spoonfuls of batter. Turn when that are bubbly at the top and cook until golden.
- STEP 5Serve immediately.