Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cheesy Marmite Crumpet Pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A delicious savoury twist on a bread and butter pudding, using crumpets, cheese & Marmite.
- 2 crumpets
- 2 large eggs
- Marmite to taste
- 50ml semi skimmed milk
- 50g cheddar cheese
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 180C.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, lightly toast your crumpets, spread with Marmite then cut in half.
- STEP 3Place the crumpets in a small, greased baking dish, putting a handful of grated cheese in between each. Save some cheese to sprinkle on top.
- STEP 4Whisk the eggs with the milk then pour over the crumpets. Top with the grated cheese then place in the oven.
- STEP 5Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. The top should be golden and crispy.