Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
White bean sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This white bean sauce (pureé texture) is perfect for meat substitute to accompany main courses, or to spread over bread as an apperitive. My favorite is with penne and (baked in the oven) broccoli.
- 2 cups of white cooked beans
- 4 tbs of olive oil
- 4 tbs of parmesan or nutritional yeast
- 1/3 of a cup of vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of peper
- 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- STEP 1Mix all the ingredients in a blender.