Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Frankfurters in homemade rolls
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Rolls
Cheap, easy to make hot dog-style snack that everyone loves!
- 400g of flour
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 1tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 250 ml of warm water
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 10 frankfurters
- STEP 1Mix flour, yeast, salt, sugar together, add water and olive oil and knead until forms a smooth ball.
- STEP 2Roll out the pastry on floured surface, to a thickness of about 0.5cm, cut with knife into 10 rectangulars of the same length as your frankfurters. Using your fingers, swaddle franfurters in the pieces of dough, making sure all the edges stick together.
- STEP 3Place all of them on the baking tray, lined with baking paper. Leave for about 30mins until they double their size.
- STEP 4Bake in the oven for about 20-25mins in 200C.
- STEP 5Serve hot with ketchup.