Member recipe by nonoflatbreads
If you love Italian cuisine, but dont want to over-indulge in calorie-laden breads, then No No Flatbreads take on the classic Italian bruschetta is the perfect lunch time meal or afternoon snack. Quick and easy to prepare, this recipe is packed full of flavour and it's low in fat and calories- what more could you ask for?
- 250g cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 100ml olive oil
- Small bunch of fresh basil
- Balsamic vinegar
- No-No Italian Herb Flatbreads
- Place all the ingredients (except the basil leaves, balsamic vinegar and No-No Italian Herb Flatbreads) into a bowl and mix to combine. Leave the mix for at least 1 hour for the flavours to infuse.
- When ready to serve, top your No-No Italian Herb Flatbread with the tomato mixture, tear a few basil leaves and scatter over the No-No Flatbread.
- Drizzle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and serve.