- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus atleast 1 hour marinating time
- Serves 4
- 250g cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 100ml olive oil
- Small bunch of fresh basil
- Balsamic vinegar
- No-No Italian Herb Flatbreads
- STEP 1Place all the ingredients (except the basil leaves, balsamic vinegar and No-No Italian Herb Flatbreads) into a bowl and mix to combine. Leave the mix for at least 1 hour for the flavours to infuse.
- STEP 2When ready to serve, top your No-No Italian Herb Flatbread with the tomato mixture, tear a few basil leaves and scatter over the No-No Flatbread.
- STEP 3Drizzle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and serve.