Simple Mediterranean Style Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Quick, Easy and tasty. For use instead of a gravy or warm dip.
- 3 x Sun dried tomato halves (oil drained)
- 2 x grilled and skinned red peppers (oil drained)
- A small splash of Cabernet Sauvignon or red wine.
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- a small splash of water.
- STEP 1Put all ingredients except the water in a blender, or container to use with a stick blender. Gently pulse to make a thick paste.
- STEP 2De-glaze the meat pan with the water.
- STEP 3Add the paste and simmer gently for 3-5 minutes, then pour over the meal.