Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 18
easy yummy biscuits any shape u want
- 500g plain flour
- 250g butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 140g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 160 C / Gas 2 1/2.
- STEP 2Place the flour, butter and sugar in a bowl. Rub together with your fingers (or put into a food processesor!) until fine breadcrumbs
- STEP 3Add the vanilla extract and a little milk until the mixture sticks together
- STEP 4Combine together to form a dough. You can put it in the fridge for a while but I normally use it straight away.
- STEP 5Place on a floured surface and roll out to about 5mm thick (1/4 inch). Cut out your shapes and place on a baking tray with some baking parchment or non stick cooking sheets.
- STEP 6Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 to 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool and harden.